Are You an Intrapreneur?
Intrapreneurs are entrepreneurs within a larger company. You focus on innovation and creativity, transforming an idea into a profitable venture while operating within the organizational environment and meeting stakeholders expectations.
This opposite nature of a start-up and corporate organization, usually requires careful navigation towards success.
Services for Intrapreneurs
Either you are new to innovation or are an experienced Intrapreneur, we have programs and services tailored to increase the chances of success on your Intrepreneurial journey.
CEO Innovation Bootcamp
A camp for CEOs who always want to stay on top of their game.
A boot camp on business models and trends within a group of CEOs.
The goal is to exercise innovation and intrapreneurship with the sharpest people who do this daily.
- Day 1: Introduction, lecture 1, lecture 2, innovators
- Day 2: Get insight, Lean startup, Running lean, Østerwalder business model canvas
- Day 3: Case study
- Day 4: Finising working on cases, Reflection
- With 6 CEOs
Do not fall behind. Stay sharp, stay up-to-date!
Price: 100.000 NOK with selected partners.
A program to show you how to successfully navigate a start-up within a corporate environment.
A program, within intrapreneur group, through camps and one-on-one mentoring.
The goal is to show you the differences in running a corporate start-up (start-in) and how to succeed in it.
- Navigate in your internal group priorities, expectations and landscapes of internal politics.
- Work effectively with entrepreneurial innovation tools to accelerate your project.
- Fast track your start-in with support from a competent team.
- Report to your board with credebility and show progress.
- Learn from peers.
- 3 months with intrapreneurs.
Start ahead by knowing a corporate start-up is neither corporate nor start-up!
Price: 100 000 NOK
Design Sprint 2.0
A rapid process to tackle challenges and develop new or improve existing products and services.
Design Sprint 2.0
A rapid process to overcome challenges and develop new products or improve existing ones.
The goal is to help your business to solve big problems and test new solutions just in 4 days and with a small team by applying design and innovation methodology.
- Day 1: Mapping the problem, Sketching solutions.
- Day 2: Deciding on a clear path, storyboarding on the solutions
- Day 3: Making a thorough prototype
- Day 4: Testing on actual users